FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Страницы

12 августа 2011 г.

Regua inspired

Hey guys,

Lately I was ignoring my blog because of  the vacation and great weather that kept me outside of the house most of the time. Still one week to go and I hope it will be as pleasant as the previous one. This week I have done a fantastic trip along a Douro river that is famous for Porto wineries. I´ll put some photos in this entry. Absolutely a magic trip, because of two reasons - first is the panorama from the train itself was a marvel and second this romantic trip was made with my boyfriend. I had a simple french manicure on that day but with some cute pink ribbons. So, let me share with you with some photos:







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий