FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Страницы

25 августа 2011 г.

A trip to Gerés

Hello guys!

Last week (unlike this week) was a fantastic weather for travelling. It was very warm, but not too hot and me and my boyfriend went to the North of Portugal to a National Park of Gerés. It was a beautiful trip in the mountains where you can meet wild horses just like that by the road and on the road. They were quite friendly, but needed to wait a bit to make them move away. We had a great swim in a river that is called Rio Homem that is right to the border with Spain. The river is situated right in the mountains and forms many warm lagoons - it was like in a movie :) I had prepared some nice pedicure for me the day before that I want to share with you. I used a simple pink color (don´t remember what brand) and put a white rose on the tip of the nail with some white dots. The result is very girlish and lovely. Enjoy!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий