FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Страницы

22 июля 2011 г.

Paris Memories nails

Hello everyone!!!

Last month I went to Paris for a weekend with my boyfriend. It was his present for my birthday and it was actually our first trip together to a foreign country. Yesterday I was looking through my nail polishes thinking what I can do this time and I saw a nail polish that is called `Paris Memories` and realized right away that I have to use it, especially because I haven´t used it for a loooong time. I used this nail polish (N 254) as a base color and finished as a french (of course) mani with Kiko (N267 Azzurro) because as a souvenir I brought myself a lovely scarf that I am going to use this coming Autumn and its color is very similar to this Azzurro Kiko nail polish. I hope you will like it. Well... I like it very much... Memories, memories, memories...





1 комментарий: