FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Страницы

29 июля 2011 г.

Ready for the beach Mani part II

Hi everyone!

Hope you have been enjoying this busy week. As I had some vacation (and still will have for some more time), I was enjoying the beach, especially because the weather is absolutely fantastic here. Plenty of sun and very warm - not too much still. So, this  time I have prepared another mani for the beach that suits the same pink beach dress. As it has some dark blue flowers and butterflies on it the mani also had to have this color. I kept it very simple this time. Just decided to use the colors that are easy to use, fast to dry and "by accident" these polishes are one of  the favorite ones. I´ve enjoyed the beach with them, hope you will enjoy them here on my blog. Good weekend to everyone!





 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий